Immerse sampler is used to collect molten steel sample quickly for spectral analysis which is widely used in electric arc furnace, converter furnace, tundish, ladle furnace, continuous casting, secondary refining,etc. Its main characteristics are simple structure and convenient application.
Main technical parameter:
- Sampling test qualified rate ≥ 99%.
- Steel sample: Intact, dense, smooth, no porosity.
- Insert the sampler into the specific measuring lance.
- The slag must be broken firstly if it is thick or hard.
- During measurement, the depth of sampling can be 350-400mm, holding for 4 to 6 seconds.
- The sampler need to be removed from the molten steel and knocked to the ground after cooling off,then you get the sample.
-The molten steel temperature should be above 1500℃ Steel during sampling.
Questions to understand your requirement:
1.Shape of the steel sample, Round or Oval?
2.What’s about the cardboard? Length? Outter diameter and inner diameter?
3.What’s the material of Deoxidizer? Aluminium or Zirconium or nothing?
AMK is specialized in producing and supplying metallurgical & mechanical equipments and spare parts for steel mill, rolling mill, ferroalloy industry, foundry,mineral processing industry etc.
NO.39-310 OF YONG KANG HARDWARE CENTER,JIANGYIN 214400,JIANGSU,CHINA